- Grasp an understanding of the QSE software to conduct analysis and appropriate checks for structures.
- Understand the limitations of computer analyses in the world of structural engineering and design.
- Implement the approximate methods to vigorously check computer output.
How To Work Through This Topic
This course consists of a series of educational videos, you should view the videos and make notes throughout the process.
After completing the videos, you will receive the course completion certificate.
The course curriculum is as follow:
- Using QSE Software
- The Slope Deflection Equations
- The Stiffness Method of Analysisms
- The Stiffness Method — Moment Distribution
- The Moment Area Method
- Approximate Analysis of Structures
- Sub Frames
- Structural Sensitivity